Today we went to introduce the boys to some "new friends" (again, Kurt's words) and ride the train before the season ends.
Here we are with the conductor
And on the train, so excited while we're waiting for it to drive
our greatest adventures
Posted by LizzieB at 1:11 PM
2 comments:
Lins, your boys are so cute. Good gracious. Cute. C. U. T. E. :) Just wanted to say hi, and I Miss You!!!!
Update. Okay, so I just went and bought Brandon's sheet music. SO excited to go try it out. But what's with Joseph Smith's First Prayer being in 5 SHARPS?! I suck at sharps. :) But I'll work at it. :) And I also want to know how I get my hands on the sheet music to the "Once In Royal David's City" music that was playing on his site. Beautiful. What a talented hubby. You must be so proud. :) LOVES!!!
Post a Comment