April 2014

April 2014

8.09.2009

Things He Says

Driving past a Wendy's Kurt says, "Oh, I think we're hungry"
----------------------------------
After he'd gotten in trouble and I was leaving, "Don't walk away! Just be here!"
----------------------------------
I laid my head on Kurt's tummy and heard it growl so I told him was tummy was talking to me and it told me he was hungry. Then I thought he tooted so I asked him if his bum was talking to me. He giggled and said no. A few minutes later, he really did toot and Brandon looked at him with pretend aghast. And Kurt smiled and said, "My bum is just talking."
----------------------------------
Trying to decide where to eat dinner one night when we were in Chicago Brandon said, "Do you want breadsticks? Do you want pizza? Do you want a hotdog?" Kurt said emphatically, "No! I don't want any of that healthy stuff!"

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Too cute! Kurt and his healthy diet and talking bum gave me a nice chuckle this morning!

Janessa said...

I love the funnies! What a cute boy. It looks like you guys have really packed in the fun this summer. Utah, zoos, lots of train rides, museums, birthday party - wow. You must be exhuasted! I love the piniata and cake for Kurt's birthday. You're so talented! What a great mom!