our greatest adventures
thats funny. :]
Hey Lindsey- I saw your blog link on facebook and clicked on through. Your family is so cute! Where are you guys living now? What are you up to? We're living in Arlington, VA right now, which is right outside DC. I have a family blog, too ... http://msolivia.blogspot.comGlad to see you guys are doing well. It's always fun to "bump" into NYC friends! Erin Scarborough
Post a Comment
2 comments:
thats funny. :]
Hey Lindsey- I saw your blog link on facebook and clicked on through. Your family is so cute! Where are you guys living now? What are you up to?
We're living in Arlington, VA right now, which is right outside DC. I have a family blog, too ... http://msolivia.blogspot.com
Glad to see you guys are doing well. It's always fun to "bump" into NYC friends!
Erin Scarborough
Post a Comment