April 2014

April 2014

5.02.2009

A morning at HyVee

The local grocery was having a contest between it's stores. We just happened upon the fun adn stayed to play. The one closest to us had a bouncy house, bubbles, hopscotch, basketball, frisbee golf, and flower planting.
Kurt (surprising to us) loved the bouncy house. I think he bounced in it for an hour.
Showing off his frisbee skills...he is so cute when he plays frisbee. I'll have to get a video clip of it to show. I don't think I could describe it in words.
Do you like his cool shades? And his cool sandals? And his red shorts? This is his favorite thing to wear. ("Cool" is his adjective for all of those things - he loves them).
He also got to make his own flower pot out of newspaper and plant some seeds. They also gave him his own watering can which he was thrilled about. Anytime Brandon is out watering the plants, he has to grab his can to help.

1 comments:

Janessa said...

How fun! When was this? I totally missed it. We're always up for some free fun. I'm sure you'll put the watering can to good use.