April 2014

April 2014

2.15.2009

I'm a Daddy's Boy

It's always been a joke with Kurt about "Whose boy are you?" Even Grammy Brooke sometimes gets in on the action. We all try to get him to be our boy. So yesterday we were driving home and Brandon asked him whose boy he was (Lately he is always Daddy's so I'm trying to get him back). Kurt said, "I'm Daddy's boy!" Brandon laughs and cheers. And I started to "cry" to perhaps win with the sympathy vote. To which Brandon told him to say, "Stop crying faker." And he did.
Then, we get home and are in the house and Brandon asked again, "Whose boy are you?" Kurt responds enthusiastically "Daddy's boy!!" So I sniffled again and unprompted Kurt says "Stop crying faker!" It's so hard to keep a straight face, so I'm "crying" and laughing and giving Brandon the "look what you taught him face." And I told Kurt I was sad b/c he was being mean to me. And he says, "Yes, I am being mean to you."
Your wish has been granted Daddy. He is no longer Mommy's boy, he is all yours.

2 comments:

Emma said...

thats funny...

Hubers said...

I like that the picture you have looks like they've maimed the poor gingerbread man! Such a funny story.