April 2014

April 2014

2.24.2008

Home Alone

Brandon is out auditioning again so Kurt and I are home alone...we are glad this is the last trip. It is the longest, but it is the last. We miss our daddy when he's gone. Then the waiting continues for acceptance letters/scholarships offers. Two years ago, it seemed like we only had one option so the choice was easy. But this time around, there are going to be so many options, the decision will be much harder. And after this winter here in Michigan, the southern locals are very tempting... Anyone up for some beach time in Miami? :)

3 comments:

Mark and Aupreille said...

Lindsey,

I found your blog from Ann & JD's, yea I love finding new blogs. So I thought Brandon was already getting his Master or Phd or that was why you guys where in NY, so what is the acceptance and interviews for? What are the different choices. Maybe it says further down in your blog, I will have to research.

Sonja said...

Lindsey!
Cool blog! Your family looks great. We can't wait to hear more about baby #2. Kurt is adorable (especially in heals!)

I'm sorry that you are home alone. That is not fun. Hope it goes by fast.
Take Care!
(If you move to Florida, we'll come and visit you!)

Debbie said...

COME TO TEXAS! Oh, I'd love so much for you to be somewhere near me that I could visit. :) Miss ya babe!
Debs