He's been saying "love you" for a while when we told him too, but now he responds automatically when we tell him we love him. It's really cute!! It's nice to have your kids love you huh?
2.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
our greatest adventures
He's been saying "love you" for a while when we told him too, but now he responds automatically when we tell him we love him. It's really cute!! It's nice to have your kids love you huh?
Posted by LizzieB at 11:03 AM
1 comments:
YEA!!!! I've been WAITING for you to get a blog! If I had confetti, I'd throw it right now. :) SO glad I'll be able to keep tabs on your life now. Miss ya tons Lins! Sigh... I think I need to do a Happy Monday plate tomorrow, just in honor of this occasion. :)
Love ya, Debs
Post a Comment