Kurt wanted to say the dinner pray tonight and I interrupted him right as he started and reminded him that it was Dad's birthday and to not forget about it in the prayer. He started out...and added "Thank you for Dad...(insert short pause here, as he tries to figure out what else to say about it)... glad that he can be as old as mom." Really, are we so old at 31?
I tried (wasn't a failure, but wasn't anywhere near state fair standards) to make him a funnel cake for his birthday cake.
He said he didn't want anything for his birthday, but we couldn't do that. Instead we went and got him all his favorite snacks. He loves to have yummy snacks around. See how happy we made him? :)
Direct your attention to the pile accumulating on the couch. We didn't take a picture of everything together at the end, but here's most of it. Any cravings yet?
WE LOVE YOU!



1 comments:
I LOVE that last picture of the three boys!
Post a Comment