April 2014

April 2014

1.18.2011

Pre-School

Kurt has been waiting for this day for a year and a half. He finally got to go to school! This boy is ridiculously smart and LOVES learning! I hope his teachers can keep up with him. :)

When I woke him up this morning, he got really excited, "Is today preschool day?!" After I told him he was right, he then got a little sad face (pretty sure it was all show) and said, "Well, will you miss me when I'm gone?"
Who couldn't miss this face?
Very, very excited to be at school
Thanks for the cheesy Kurt :)
He couldn't wait for the teacher to walk him into class. He sprinted to the door and then jumped up and down impatiently waiting for them. "Come on guys, come on!"
When I turned around to get back in the car, Luke was sobbing. He was so sad and confused as to why his brother was leaving without him.

1 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

preschool is so bittersweet huh. Izy loves it and I enjoy having one on one time with Ady but it's weird having two kids gone at school at some point in the day. Izy's is only 2/week so at least she is still mostly with me...they grow up too fast!