April 2014

April 2014

2.11.2010

Valentine Heart Attack

We went down to Daddy's office on a secret mission to decorate for him. They both had a lot of fun. Kurt especially liked it when we almost got caught at the beginning and we had to run away :)
We tried to hide after we were done to yell "Suprise" but he heard Luke coughing and caught us
But he sure liked our surprise. Look at that smile!
We also decorated cookies for him at a friends house this week. I learned some pretty fun cookie techniques.

3 comments:

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

so cute! what a great idea! we miss you guys!

Hubers said...

Don't scare me like that!!!! I look and see 'Heart Attack' as the blog title and freak!

Hope you guys have a great V-day with lots-o-lovin'.;)

LizzieB said...

Sorry Summer- I'll amend that. :) I didn't even think of it in that way, especially for us huh?