DARN! your boys are getting so big! i'm happy they are hitting the "friend" stage... it will come and go forever more. i love the sharing the scooter pictures! my boys also like to go to old mcdonalds for hammibiggers. ooo and santa got floor cookies from us too :)
wish we could have play dates and hang out together!
Wow, those are some big popsicles. It was fun to read trough your blog and get caught up with you guys. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Your boys look cute in the new pj's. Hope you're staying warm!
Crazy enough, these are some pretty mild icicles. I've seen some that I've seriously debated in my head whether or not I could take a picture while driving or if I'd have to stop and if that would be worth it...
4 comments:
DARN! your boys are getting so big! i'm happy they are hitting the "friend" stage... it will come and go forever more. i love the sharing the scooter pictures! my boys also like to go to old mcdonalds for hammibiggers. ooo and santa got floor cookies from us too :)
wish we could have play dates and hang out together!
Wow, those are some big popsicles. It was fun to read trough your blog and get caught up with you guys. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Your boys look cute in the new pj's. Hope you're staying warm!
those are huge! i remember how much i loved icicles when i was little and lived in ut!
Crazy enough, these are some pretty mild icicles. I've seen some that I've seriously debated in my head whether or not I could take a picture while driving or if I'd have to stop and if that would be worth it...
Post a Comment