The traditional coming down the stairs picture. Obviously the camera didn't want to cooperate - this is the best I got.
And since someone else couldn't listen and be patient...this is the best picture I got of his reaction to Santa's present.
This isn't really when we were opening the stockings, but it is what came next.
Luke really loved(s) his Mr. Santa Potato head
Kurt (and Luke) were super excited that Santa brought the "Lightening MacQueen scooter just like I wanted!" He's already trying to make it do cool tricks when he rides.
Besides the presents Santa brought, everything else was for both of them. It worked out well- the toys can't be claimed as "MINE" by anyone. It keeps that argument out of their fights.
The boys got some friends to add to their "Cars" collection - some guy, Doc, "Chef," the King (and his trailer), Sally, Chick Hicks, Luigi, GG (Guido) and "Rusteze" McQueen and "Radiator Springs" McQueen. And then Kurt bought "new" Mater with his Christmas money.
Here's Daddy setting up our Christmas presents- I was trying to surprise him with this, but I guess I didn't hide it well enough. Kurt loves to watch us "workout" on the WiiFit. He'll ask me, "Do you wanna work out now?" For Kurt it's just as good as doing the games himself. It's really cute to watch him "run" the obstacle course right next to Brandon.



0 comments:
Post a Comment