April 2014

April 2014

10.22.2008

Creepy Crafty

Kurt and I have had fun crafting some pretty awesome Halloween decorations.
Scary Trash Bag Ghost

Egg Carton Spiders Ahh! It's a witch!
Whew! It was just Kurt and his super scary witch. (Walk family flashbacks huh?)


Our Halloween House

6 comments:

Jennifer Brammer said...

That's so fun! You are such a fun mom! Your boys are so lucky! Cute stuff!

daegan said...

that IS a scarey witch!

Hubers said...

Just so you all know, I will attest that it looks awesome! Her house definitely has the cutest decorations on the block!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

i'm lovin' the witches. is that just an egg carton, with something red for eyes and yarn for hair? love the ghosts too. we made bats and spiders with googly eyes, hung from fishing line from our ceiling and glitter spiders.

Ritch in Love said...

Brandon your home is darling! I love it! (Tell Kurt he is a very SCARY witch! I was shakin' in my shoes!)

Janessa said...

How cute! Your house looks great in the picture but I want to come see it in person:) Your such a fun mom to do so many little crafts. Fun, fun, fun!