April 2014

April 2014

5.13.2008

"Cheese"

Kurt really likes to say "cheese" when we take his picture. This one was while we were on our way home from Iowa City and one of my favorite shots of him lately.
And yes, he's eating a hamburger...perhaps this is why Wendy's means dinner. But it couldn't be - this was from McDonalds! :)

DISCLAIMER: We really don't eat fast food very often. We are responsible parents.

2 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

I wanted to talk to you more about Iowa on Sunday, so we'll have to talk soon :) I love the new house! It is so cute and it looks nice and big...oooh I'm so excited for you guys! And I love the new hair do on Kurt, I have decided to try and grow the front of Hyrum's hair out so we can do that to his hair too. If only the back would lay down. Those are cute pictures of little Luke too, and don't worry he'll be smilin' in no time.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

ah, a hamburger every now and again is good for the kids!