Lately we've had to make things "disappear" from Kurt. Thankfully, he thinks it's a game and enjoys it. He especially loves when Brandon makes his pennies disappear and reappear out of his ear or toes or belly button. So this morning, he apparently discovered he had a magic trick of his own. Kurt walked up to Brandon with his hand pulled inside his pj sleeve and said "Where go?" Then, he pushed it back out and said "Here is!" He's discovered that he too can make things disappear and reappear like Magic :) I'm trying to teach him to say "Ta Da" after things reappear, but that's not quite automatic yet.
(I tried to get pictures of it, but he didn't feel much like performing for the camera this morning. I'll add them when I get them)
3.24.2008
Magic
Posted by LizzieB at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ha! That's funny. I'm still trying to get the house "Dixie proof". She loves to get into everything. Ugh.
Post a Comment